Wayne Donnelly - Hypnotist
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on December 16, 2014 at 3:01 AM||comments (151)|
2015 is almost here. What are your dreams and resolutions for the coming year?
Will you try to quit smoking or maybe try to lose weight. These are two common New Year resolutions among many.
Others include not drinking as much, saving more, spending less, being a better person and.....the list goes on and on. In fact there are probably as many Mew Year resolutions as there are people.
Everyone has a different perspective on what that change means.
BUT, the big question is........
after making them how will you implement them in a way that makes them stick?
Here are 10 tips to help you turn those resolutions into the new you.
1. Know what you want.... specifically. A clearly defined goal makes it easier for your unconscious mind to look for ways to make it happen.
2. Write your New Year resolution down. Carry it with you, Read it often during the day. Ruminate on what it means for you.
3. Get intensely emotionally involved with your New Year resolution, Make it so compelling that it touches you deep inside to go forward with the change.
4. Make a list of ALL of the reasons how your change is going to improve your life. What are the rewards you experience as you go forward 1, 5, 10 and 20 years.
5. Make a list of ALL the consequences of not making this change in your life. What will happen to you over the next 1, 5, 10, 20 years as result of not taking action now.
6. Make a vision board. For visual people the process of making a vision board and having those pictures around you is a great support for youre unconscious mind.
7. Get a clear picture, a real sense of what you will be like after you have made the change you desire.
8. Visit your future self as described in Tip #7. Imagine stepping inside your future self "as if" you were trying on a new suit. Get a feel for what that is like.
9. Write a letter from your future self, say from 12 months ahead in December 2015. Things to include in the letter are a congratulations on making the change, maybe sharing how that change was made, how great it is to be living this new way as well as other encouragements.
10. See someone who knows how to get inside youre unconscious mind to tweak the programs you've already got running. Your current beliefs in the area you desire to change are the ones that are holding you back. When you see a skilled practitioner of change such as a hypnotherapist you will be better equipped to to create that change. Relying on will power only gets you so far. When your conscious mind is distracted you will fail. However, if the changes are made at the unconscious level where beliefs are situated then you will have a greater probability of making a successful change.
Did you know that January 4 is World Hypnotism Day. Its a day of dispelling the fears and myths around hypnosis and educating people about how hypnosis can help them access the power they have resident in their unconscious mind.
If ....you're ready to change .....then give me a call and I'll share the next steps for you.
Merry Christmas from the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia.
M +61 416 929 636
|Posted on June 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM||comments (97)|
Pain....it can be a terrible thing. It might be that you have had an accident or illness as the cause and you are stuck on pain killers.
OR, as in the video link attached, you could have decided to have a body piercing and didn't want to feel the pain.
What makes the difference between feeling pain and not feeling pain?
That's an interesting question, isn't it? And the answer is....
Well, we experience life through the filter of our beliefs. We represent to ourselves what the world means ...both inner and outer. If we believe that something is true for us then it is true in what we experience.
In the demonstration you will see on the link what I've done is suggested anesthesia to the volunteer and he believes that his forearm and then his nipple area are completely anesthetised while he gets his nipple pierced. Not once....but twice.
His mind, at an unconscious level, was able to change the meaning of his physical experience. The best thing is to watch for yourself and see his reaction.
I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to email me [email protected]
Click here to see the video approx 9 minutes