Wayne Donnelly - Hypnotist
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on December 16, 2014 at 3:01 AM||comments (100)|
2015 is almost here. What are your dreams and resolutions for the coming year?
Will you try to quit smoking or maybe try to lose weight. These are two common New Year resolutions among many.
Others include not drinking as much, saving more, spending less, being a better person and.....the list goes on and on. In fact there are probably as many Mew Year resolutions as there are people.
Everyone has a different perspective on what that change means.
BUT, the big question is........
after making them how will you implement them in a way that makes them stick?
Here are 10 tips to help you turn those resolutions into the new you.
1. Know what you want.... specifically. A clearly defined goal makes it easier for your unconscious mind to look for ways to make it happen.
2. Write your New Year resolution down. Carry it with you, Read it often during the day. Ruminate on what it means for you.
3. Get intensely emotionally involved with your New Year resolution, Make it so compelling that it touches you deep inside to go forward with the change.
4. Make a list of ALL of the reasons how your change is going to improve your life. What are the rewards you experience as you go forward 1, 5, 10 and 20 years.
5. Make a list of ALL the consequences of not making this change in your life. What will happen to you over the next 1, 5, 10, 20 years as result of not taking action now.
6. Make a vision board. For visual people the process of making a vision board and having those pictures around you is a great support for youre unconscious mind.
7. Get a clear picture, a real sense of what you will be like after you have made the change you desire.
8. Visit your future self as described in Tip #7. Imagine stepping inside your future self "as if" you were trying on a new suit. Get a feel for what that is like.
9. Write a letter from your future self, say from 12 months ahead in December 2015. Things to include in the letter are a congratulations on making the change, maybe sharing how that change was made, how great it is to be living this new way as well as other encouragements.
10. See someone who knows how to get inside youre unconscious mind to tweak the programs you've already got running. Your current beliefs in the area you desire to change are the ones that are holding you back. When you see a skilled practitioner of change such as a hypnotherapist you will be better equipped to to create that change. Relying on will power only gets you so far. When your conscious mind is distracted you will fail. However, if the changes are made at the unconscious level where beliefs are situated then you will have a greater probability of making a successful change.
Did you know that January 4 is World Hypnotism Day. Its a day of dispelling the fears and myths around hypnosis and educating people about how hypnosis can help them access the power they have resident in their unconscious mind.
If ....you're ready to change .....then give me a call and I'll share the next steps for you.
Merry Christmas from the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia.
M +61 416 929 636
|Posted on February 7, 2014 at 9:46 PM||comments (75)|
It happens at almost every show And in many one on one or group therapy sessions. Someone will come up and ask me "What if I can't be hypnotised?" or tell me"You can't hypnotise me!"
Both interesting questions and demonstrate that many people today are confused about what hypnosis is, and also , what it isn't"
Lets start with what hypnosis is.
It is a state of deep relaxation where the volunteer is so focused on the hypnotist's voice that they simply block everything else out. The critical conscious factor is bypassed and allows for the unconscious mind to accept suggestions.
While the volunteer appears to be asleep...they are only in a sleep like state and not sleep itself. Sort of like that zone between being awake and being asleep.
If you have a look at your activities each day...there are periods when you seem to operate on autopilot...from driving the car....to getting ready for the day....even to the work you do....
For example...have you ever driven to a location....got out of the car and say to yourself...how did I get here...you forgot the journey....because the unconscious mind took care of it.
The other statement - "You can't hypnotise me!", is usually a fear based statement. That is because the person making the statement is afraid that they will lose control of the mind and hand it to me, as the hypnotist. Simply not true. This is a joint venture. If you don't want to go on the journey then you won't....go on the journey.
Once there is understanding of the hypnotic state then the fear is removed and the volunteers can allow themselves to have fun and enjoy the experience.
And that is what its all about.
Have a sensational day, where ever you are.
PS I love to hear your feedback. Tell me what you want to hear more of.
|Posted on October 28, 2013 at 12:52 AM||comments (43)|
It happens to most people who are go on diets.
1. They start the latest fad diet.
2. They starve themselves.
3. They lose some weight.
4. They stop the diet or get distracted.
5. The weight comes back and even more.
Why is it so?
Firstly, it is based on willpower not belief. Willpower only accounts for about 5% of change. The problem is that most people don't have the rigid discipline required to consciously focus on their diet 24/7. Secondly, you are working against the life force of nature.
That may sound a little grandiose and here is how I understand it to work. The physical act of starving yourself, as well as your mental approach that you are starving yourself sends an almighty powerful message to your unconscious mind (the world of your beliefs and emotions). And that message is - WARNING, A FAMINE is in progress.
The unconscious mind reacts by storing every gram of fat in places where you do not want it and on top of that, sucks every little bit of fat of the few things you have left to eat.
Then as soon as you lose focus, you go back to your old eating habits just like a stretched rubber band snaps back and bites you. So you go on a diet and off the diet and on the diet etc etc.
What are you supposed to do?
That is where the reprogramming the unconscious mind comes in. Changing you on the inside to change you on the outside. With the unconscious mind letting go of old beliefs and taking on new ones ...you will become thinner!
You can join me for a 4 hours hypnosis workshop to help you learn how to get thin while you sleep. Sat Nov 30 at Currumbin, Qld, Australia
Details here http://www.hypnosis-downunder.com.au/weight-reduction-hypnosis.html
See you there
|Posted on October 20, 2013 at 6:46 AM||comments (25)|
Weight Loss - seems like a lot of people have an issue in this area of life.
You might be interested in learning more about how to approach weight loss from the inside....rather than the traditional approach of forcing change from the outside.
In this short video I share 14 tips that will help get you, or someone you know, started on the pathway to creating lasting change.
I look forward to your comments
Have a great day